CPMI employs undergraduate research assistants during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. CPMI undergraduate assistants must:
- Have an interest in plasma science and semiconductor research.
- Be a Full-time, Degree-Seeking, U of I (Urbana-Champaign) undergraduate student.
- Have good academic standing and a strong academic record.
- Be able to work autonomously on assigned tasks.
- Have excellent communication skills and a familiarity with computer programs (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Be dependable, possess a strong work ethic, and demonstrate the ability to contribute to CPMI research efforts.
Undergraduate research assistant wages are consistent with University of Illinois policies and State of Illinois requirements.
Interested individuals may inquire about openings to Josh Gasienica, email@example.com.
*Because CPMI strives to provide as many opportunities as possible to qualified undergraduates, we may not have any vacancies during the current semester. Eligible students are encouraged to resubmit their requests for following semesters.